Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rejoicing in what He has done!

For those few of you who read my blogs, ha, you may remember me asking you to pray for a precious friend of mine, Mary Katherine. She and I met our freshman year of college and lived together for 3 years at UGA. We still talk often and see each other when we can. In fact, I received some sweet MK time last week when the two of us got together sans children thanks to our rock star husbands, who know that we are better and sweeter having spent time together! Anyway, I asked for prayer for Mary Katherine and her adorable family, but the main prayer was for this little cutie pie,
Molly Kate, who was born with a hole in her heart. Go here to find my last update on this sweet baby girl and her family whom I love so much.
Well, on Tuesday, Trent and Mary Katherine took sweet Molly Kate for a check up with the cardiologist, and the wait was well worth it. The hole in this little one's heart is getting smaller and smaller and smaller! In fact, the cardiologist is confident that it will close on its own. Praise the LORD! What a miracle, and this precious family is so quick to give Him all the glory and honor and praise for the work He is doing in this baby girl's life.
"Wait for the Lord;
Be strong and let your heart take courage;
Yes, wait for the Lord."
Psalm 27:14

No comments: