Monday, April 07, 2014

Blooms & Bushes

The week before last, I had the pleasure of going with Tilly and lots of kindergartners on a field trip to a plant nursery.  
Tilly with some of her sweet classmates.  
While at the nursery, each kindergartner got to plant their very own zinnia.  
A selfie with my Tilly girl.  
By far Tilly's favorite part of the day was the horses in the pasture.  They were so very sweet to all of the children.  I adore this picture of Tilly and one of her classmates.  
The girls with their already budding zinnias.  Sadly, these two plants aren't faring too well at our house now!  Eeek!
Another shot with the horses.  I'm pretty sure I was infatuated with horses when I was little, and my 3 girls definitely are, too!  
Mrs. Malone's Kindergarten class at Blooms & Bushes plant nursery.  

No comments: