Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Spring break reading.

Spring break reading.  I love love love to read, and lately I just haven't had much time for it.  However, just before spring break, I saw that John Grisham (one of my all time favorites) had a new book out, and it had the very same characters as his very first book, A Time to Kill.  So I went back and reread his first book before beginning his newest one, Sycamore Row.  Both were such great reads!  
After finishing Grisham's novels, I got completely lost in the Divergent series.  In fact, I started and finished Divergent (the first of the trilogy) in one day.  So good!  And then, I proceeded to read Insurgent and Allegiant over the next week.  I couldn't put them down!  Divergent just came out in the theater, and I'm hoping to convince my favorite to take me on a date!  

No comments: