Thursday, July 03, 2014

Carter's first sleepover!

Towards the end of the school year, Carter was invited for his very first sleepover, eeek!  This was something David and I have talked about a lot and determined boundaries that we were comfortable with for our family.  
This is Carter's very favorite friend, Peyton.  They have been in the same class together for the last two years, and these two boys adore each other.  Peyton's mom asked me if Carter could ride home with them one Friday after school for a sleepover!  Carter was over the moon excited!  Another perk of working at the school, I got to love on my favorite little fella before he left that afternoon.  
Peyton's sweet momma sent me pictures throughout the night of their adventures.  I love these pictures on the water.  
Carter definitely picked up a dead fish in the water.  Awesome.  
Sweet little boys.  
Carter's first sleepover was amazing, and one memory that I know he won't soon forget!  We are so thankful to the Hoefler family for making it so special!

No comments: