Monday, July 07, 2014

Field Day & Bubble Day!

Before school ended, Carter and Summer got to have fun at field day with their classes.  
They were so very excited! 
Sadly I didn't get to go, but David did, so he and my sweet friend, Rebecca sent me pictures of my two cuties! 
Summer getting ready to race!  Carter and Summer both won ribbons in their individual competitions and had so much fun! 
Our Tilly girl also got to enjoy Bubble Day with all of kindergarten.  She looked forward to this event for days! 
Lucky for me I did get to spend Bubble Day with my girl! 
And this picture.  Oh, this picture just captures the essence of Tilly.  Pure joy! 
Tilly and some of her sweet friends painting the sidewalk with water.  
Mrs. Malone's Kindergarten class.  
Tilly and one of her sweet friends, Sidney.  
Bubble Day and Field Day were big hits with the big 3!

No comments: