Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Story's Spring Musical.

On the very day that Summer had her spring musical, on the other side of town Story was preparing for hers!  Hoping to make it to Story's, I slipped out of Summer's during the last song and high-tailed it across town, making it in record time I might add to see this sweet thing walk in with her class.  
It's a pure miracle that you're seeing her in blue jeans.  This took a full week of me preparing her and explaining that Miss Audie (her teacher) said that she HAD to wear blue jeans.  Whew!  
And she hasn't worn them since! Her sweet friend, Olly is coming in behind her.  Story adores Olly!  And I adore Olly's momma! Olly's big brother, Logan was in Summer's pre-k class, so I was thrilled when Olly and Story ended up together, too.  I am hoping we have one more year with this sweet family!
Here is STory with a large portion of her class.  
Their program was PRECIOUS! And Story sang every word to every song.  I was so surprised because during the Thanksgiving program she was so very shy and hardly sang at all!  Story, we are so thankful for you and so proud of the sweet way your sang in your program! 

No comments: