Monday, June 29, 2015

VBS, 2015.

This past week, we had Vacation Bible School at our church.  It was also our first Bible school with our new church family.  So special! 
David and I were in charge of Games and Rec for the week.  It brought back lots of Fuge memories, for sure.  So fun! 
Summer and I missed the first day because she got sick Sunday night and on into Monday morning.  Sad! Some of our sweet friends sent us pictures throughout the day, which was so great! David managed to do Rec without me, ha! 
This pretty lady is the famous Miss Maggie, we love her so! 
She was a team leader for Carter and Summer's group for the week, and they could not have been more excited! 
The little bits love her, too! 
Story's favorite friend at church, Addison.  These two had the most fun together at VBS all week.  
Thursday night, we had family night at church, and the children performed a few of the songs they had been learning throughout the week for their parents.  Story told me if I didn't watch her, then she would get up on stage and sing.  She did not sing during the spring program :(
After the entire group sang, then the older children sang a few more songs together.  I love to watch our big 3 sing! They are not shy a bit and just sing with their whole hearts.  Love it! 
There's Story! I hid behind some friends so she couldn't see me, but I could still watch her sing.  Another sweet friend volunteered to take pictures with my phone.  I was so thankful! 
Here's one where you can see Carter, Summer, and Tilly.  They did great! 
After the program, we had a party in the gym.  And what's a party without a photo booth?! And s'mores! So fun! 
I love this freckled face! 
Our family in the photo booth! 
Story and some of her sweet friends.  
Tilly and Miss Maggie!  
Carter with two of his friends! 
Carter told me: Mom! The best part is you don't even have to smile! Ha!
Tilly and one of her favorite friends! So sweet! These two had so much fun together at VBS.  
I'd say our summer is off to a pretty rockin' start! Next up, we have July 4th fun to look forward to with family and Summer's birthday! 

No comments: